- Chicken, Rice & Vegetables
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin
- Vitamin E, Selenium, Zinc & Active9™ Probiotics
Kirkland Signatur Super Premium Adult Dog Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Formula is designed to meet all of the nutritional needs of your special pet. Fresh chicken and egg make an ideal protein blend. Plus whole grain brown rice, the No. 1 carbohydrate ingredient in our Kirkland Signature™ Super Premium Adult Dog Chicken, Rice & Vegetable Formula, is a highly digestible carbohydrate source. This chicken formula is enhanced with probiotics for optimal digestive health and is enriched with garden vegetables, fruits and herbs.
- Ideal Protein Sources: This formula is made with fresh chicken as the number one ingredient. Chicken and egg proteins are highly digestible and ideal for your adult dog.
- Joint Management Nutrition: Contains added glucosamine and chondroitin to help support healthy joints
- Antioxidants: Guaranteed levels of vitamin E, selenium and zinc work together to support your dog’s healthy lifestyle.
- Omega Fatty Acid Nutrition: Contains omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids to help your dog maintain a shiny, healthy coat and a strong immune system.
Probiotics and natural prebiotic fiber from dried chicory root help maintain the proper balance of beneficial bacteria in your dog’s intestines. Active9™ Probiotics are developed from probiotic strains naturally found in the canine GI tract and processed under strict quality and safety standards to ensure purity. Each cup of food provides live, active cultures that help support healthy digestion and help your dog maintain an active lifestyle.
Chicken, chicken meal, whole grain brown rice, cracked pearled barley, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), egg product, dried beet pulp, potatoes, fish meal, flaxseed, natural flavor, brewers dried yeast, millet, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, carrots, peas, dried kelp, apples, cranberries, rosemary extract, parsley flake, dried chicory root, glucosamine hydrochloride, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus reuteri fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, chondroitin sulfate, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.
- Crude Protein 26% Minimum
- Crude Fat 16% Minimum
- Crude Fiber 4% Maximum
- Moisture 10% Maximum
- Calcium 1.0% Minimum
- Phosphorus 0.8% Minimum
- Zinc 200 mg/kg Minimum
- Selenium 0.35 mg/kg Minimum
- Vitamin E 150 IU/kg Minimum
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 2.5% Minimum
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.4% Minimum
- Glucosamine* 300 mg/kg Minimum
- Chondroitin sulfate* 100 mg/kg Minimum
- Total Microorganisms* Not Less Than 1,000,000 CFU/lb
- (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium animalis, Lactobacillus reuteri)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
- 3,754 kcals/kg (393 kcals/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
Remember to keep fresh water available to your pet at all times.
- Type of Pet Food: Adult Dogs
- The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5 – 7 business days from the time of order “when received”.
- We guarantee the best quality “we sell ONLY NEW condition goods” in addition, our prices are the most competitive and it includes “TAXES”, so it is more than expected. Our duty is to satisfy our customers we make sure that our customers get the best quality and the lowest prices with a big smile. 🙂
- Standard shipping is via UPS Ground. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5 – 7 business days from the time of order.
- Delivery is NOT available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico.